Chickenrun is a project to transform a wall into a circuit board. We extended a Graffiti image by using light and animation. Subject of the artwork is a critical engagement with intensive livestock farming.
- Development of the concept together with the team
- Abstracting the concept of bread board prototyping to vertical structures
- Embedded programming
- Location: Wall of Fame in Berlin-Friedrichshain
- 2010 at the University of Applied Science Potsdam
- Team: Jennifer, Stefan, Somad, Gast 13